Last updated: 12/3/2010
- We reserve the right to collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of this website and to monitor your use of this website by use of various technologies that may include cookies, web beacons, Internet tags, navigational data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream) and similar technologies. These technologies may store information on your computer (for example, cookies) and may track your activities through your IP address, computer settings, and URLs that you visit before you visit this website and hyperlinks or advertisements that you interact with on this website. We may also ask you to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your occupation, location, age, household income, buying preferences and similar information. We use non-personally identifiable information to improve this website and its services as well as for auditing, research and analysis.
- In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. We collect personally identifiable information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, by, for example, registering to post comments in public forums that may be available on this website from time to time or by sending us an e-mail containing your contact information. “Personally identifiable information” means individually identifiable information about you, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, your credit card and other payment information and information about personal events that you have experienced. Generally, we may use personally identifiable information to contact you regarding our products and services, administrative notices, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and to otherwise interact with you. We will not post your personally identifiable information on this website in a way that is viewable to other users, but please note that this website may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Remember that any personally identifiable information that you choose to disclose in these areas (including any personally identifiable information that may be included in any nickname you choose to use in public areas of the website) becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personally identifiable information in these public areas.
- Upon request, we will permit you to request or make changes or updates to your personally identifiable information for legitimate purposes. We will request that you confirm your identity prior to approving such requests. We reserve the right to decline any requests that are unreasonably systematic, require unreasonable time or effort of our technical or administrative personnel, or undermine the privacy rights of others. We reserve the right to permit you to access your personal information online for purposes of making your own changes or updates, and in such case, we will provide instructions for making such changes or updates.
- We reserve the right to use and to disclose to our affiliates, service providers and other third parties any or all of the non-personally identifiable information or personally identifiable information that we collect online about you and other visitors in any way and for any purpose not prohibited by applicable California or U.S. federal law, subject only to the limitations set forth in the previous paragraph concerning the posting of your personal identifiable information in the publically viewable areas on this website. For example, if products and services are available for sale on this website, we will release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products purchased on this website; we will release your contact information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and we may release your information to our licensors, affiliates and other service providers so they can contact you directly to promote their products and services. If you do not want to receive such direct solicitations, simply tell us when you give us your personal information or change your account preferences in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this website..
- We will also release information about website visitors if required to do so by law or if, in our business judgment, such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our website, us, our affiliates, our officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliated companies, our licensors, other users, and/or the public. We also reserve the right to disclose, sell and transfer personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information collected by us in connection with the direct or indirect sale, merger or other transactions that result in a change in control of Heritage Publishing & Communications, Ltd., a sale of its assets, the formation of a joint venture or similar arrangement.
- All information gathered on our website is stored in databases to which only we and certain of our services provider are provided access. However, no physical or electronic security system is totally secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our website’s servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
- The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related regulations promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission regulate the collection, use, or disclosure of personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 by an operator of a website directed to such children, or by a website operator that has actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We screen users who wish to provide personally identifiable information in order to prevent users under the age of 13 from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 via this website, we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
Champion Construction & Consulting
P.O. Box 927498
San Diego, CA 92192-7498