Please contact us at 858-453-6767 or e-mail info@ChampionConstructionInc.com to learn more about our Estimating Skills Training classes with your instructor Sean Scott.
- Would you like to improve your estimating skills for any type or size of property damage claim?
- Do you struggle with reading blueprints, deciphering engineer’s reports, or estimating building code upgrades?
- Would you like to improve your ability to scope and estimate residential and commercial fire losses with confidence?
- Do you want to further your career as a large loss specialist?
- Would you like to settle claims quicker and avoid ending up in court?
The good news is that you don’t need 40 years of hands-on experience to be proficient in construction or restoration estimating. With proper training, and a little patience, you can master scoping and estimating the most complex property losses.
- To master estimating complex property damage claims
- To understand and decipher building plans and structural engineering details
- To write proper supplemental estimates and document a loss
Who should attend:
- Property claims adjusters
- Restoration contractors
- Building consultants
- Project managers
- Third party administrators
- Insurance appraisers & umpires
Class options offered:
- One-on-one training
- Group classes
- Onsite or remote
- Remote peer review of estimates